Thursday, April 7, 2011

The real first day of spring

Today is beautiful. Our actually first day of spring, since March 21st, we had a ton of snow on the ground. Today matches my mood to a tee. I even dressed in such a spring-like fashion just to reflect how I was feeling.



My first outfit-of-the-day in ever so long...
Now I finally have an excuse to wear bright, pretty and flow y clothes.

Top/Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: American Apparel

I'm really craving a pair of nude or pale pink pumps right now.



I will be officially finished exams in 6 days. Scary how fast this semester is gone. I have big plans for the three weeks following until "Preceptorship", where I shadow a nurse for eight weeks:

1. Pick up scrapbooking again
2. Work some shifts at the nursing home..enough to pay for my ticket to Vancouver :)
3. Sleepovers galore with my best friend is the whole wide world
4. Head back to the gym
5. Plan my 80's Prom themed-party

Okay, back to the books I go.

-strangeflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?