Friday, April 8, 2011

One month left of my 22-year-old ways



Yup. One month today I will be 23. Scary. I hate growing up. I want to be able to get away with ordering Happy Meals, sleeping in until late, having girls' nights complete with chick flicks and artery-clogging-teeth-rotting-diabetes-starting junk food, getting dressed up with all my girls to go dancing. My youth is slipping through my fingers!!!

So, I normally don't do this, but I've made a small list of things I wouldn't mind having for my birthday. I normally don't ask for presents, but this is just a list I made for fun. I did tell Matt one of them, but that was only after he begged me for ideas, so I had to tell him something.

1. Tom's red canvas peep-toe wedges



What's great about these is that not only are they cute and comfy, but somewhere else in the world, a child in a third-world nation is getting a pair of shoes. It's a "one for one" deal. I like it :)

2. Glee Season 1



This is the most amazing show in the universe and also the only TV show I ever watch

3. Bh Cosmetics Mixed Eyeshadow Palette



4. Cake decorating kit



I really could care less if I get any of it, but these are some things I wouldn't mind having.

So, remember how I said yesterday was the first REAL day of spring? Well, I lied. I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. Greaat. Oh well, if it were really nice out, I would definitely be distracted from studying, so this works, I suppose.

Back to the books.

-S.F.

2 comments:

  1. I have those TOMS wedges and they are so comfy! I wear them all the time...I am actually wearing them right now. haha! I definitely recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red ones. okay sweet. i am all for being diva and comfy at the same time.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Opinions?