Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friend Blog :)



I have a million amazing friends. Well, maybe one million is an exaggeration, but you get my drift. Anyway, the point of this blog is to acknowledge each and every one of my closest friends as I feel they do so much for me and I could never have the capacity to thank them all individually for being the amazing people in my life as they are.

1. Natasha

You are one of my favorite people on this planet. I can't think of anyone else in the world who is as sweet, caring, compassionate and fun as your are. I am always smiling and happy when you are in a room. I love you like a sister but I believe God made us friends for a reasons because he knew we'd give our mothers hell to pay if we were sisters. Can you imagine? They'd need two full closets for us each with all our clothes and junk! You are most trustworthy and understanding, you turn the grey skies to blue, and I laugh my face off everytime we're together. I love you to death. You are my "bossum" friend. Don't ever change :) Song to describe you: "Whole Wide World" by Mindy Gledhill

2. Janessa

You are the most honest and trustworthy person. You also array so much confidence whether you feel it or not. You know who you are and could care what the rest of world thinks. I aspire to be like you. You have such quirky and fun ideas and you're ALWAYS there, no matter what. You'd defend my opinion anytime of day and have no problem giving me much needed constructive criticism. You are one of the strongest people I know. You are so optimistic and chipper and you make me laugh. Song to describe you: "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" by Miley Cyrus.

3. Adrienne

Although we may go for months without talking, with you away at Bible College and myself here in Nursing School, I feel like time plays no role in the bond we share when we are together. I've learned so much from you over the years. You are such a strong and real person. You've shown me how true it is that God does use the "weak" to lead the strong. You are so talented and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. You are the reason for me becoming a Christian. If I never met you, I would have never met God. My life would be so different, and probably, for the worst.
I pray that God will use you each and every day to build you into the leader he has meant for you to be. Song to describe you: "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" by Lauren Hill.

4. Stephanie

We haven't been friends for a long time, but I feel that since the day we met, you are the type of person who I feel I've known for years. You are go easy-going, trustworthy, and non-judgmental. You also have a fun mischievous side which not many know about, but it's very entertaining when that side of you does come out. You are intelligent and wise beyond your years. You work so incredibly hard and have a passionate and caring heart for others. I know I can tell you anything and it is just as good if I had put all my secrets in a box and threw away the key. You are beautiful inside and out so don't fret about being single, my dear. I have complete faith God will bring the perfect man for you. Just keep doing what you're doing. You will go far in life. Song to describe you: "Little Star" by Stina Nordenstam.

5. Emily

You are so talented and creative. You are the girl who can make something out of nothing. You are optimistic beyond belief, and your warm and friendly heart is felt by everyone you come in contact with. You are hard-working and determined and you accept everyone for who they are and not for superficial reasons. I always have a ton of fun when we're together and you are one of the happiest people I know. Never ever change. Song to describe you: "Both Sides Now" by Joni Mitchell.

6. Amanda

You are my cousin and one of my best friends. You and I have endured so much together over the years. We are very different people, but I feel it is our differences which help us connect. You are lighthearted and accepting towards all. You appreciate "the little things" in life and show compassion to everyone and everything (ie. animals..Mandy is a Vet Assistant =) ). I am so happy and thankful that you have found the one and I look forward to proudly standing next to you on your wedding day in August. God will bless you. Song to describe you: "Forever and Always" by Shania Twain.

7. Erin

We've only been friends for the past three years, but it feels like so much longer than that. I remember the first day I met you in nursing school. I always thought you were super pretty and fashionable, but I didn't know how nice you were until you casually came up to me and asked how I found the therapeutics exam in first year. You are my favorite girl to call up when I want to spend money and have a good time. I feel I can tell you anything and you'll keep it safe forever. You are a fun, happy, smart and beautiful girl with eyes bright enough to lighten anyone's day. I love you, Saucy O'Kelly. Song to describe you: "Fireworks" by Katy Perry.

8. Heather

You were my very first friend in nursing school and my opinion of you has not changed a bit since then. You are sweet as pie and so accepting of others. Words cannot describe how great of a person I think you are. You are ALWAYS there for me, no matter what. I can count on you any time of day. You are funny, smart, and completely easy-going. The first day I met you, I knew we would be friends since you were the only person I knew in this tiny city that knew how to appropriate match scarfs, ankle booties, black tights and fitted skirts so amazingly. I have good, clean fun every time I'm with you. I feel we will be friends for a very long time, even after nursing school. Song to describe you: "Piano Man" by Billy Joel (this way the song that played on the bus the first time we introduced ourselves =) )

9. Andrea

You are the human version of a porcelain doll. Dainty, feminine, fair and gentle. I'm fairly certain you don't have a mean bone in your body and you really detest being in disagreement with people. You'd rather compromise a fair solution, something I really admire in you. You are slow to temper and never raise your voice. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Even though I KNOW you don't believe it, most guys would give an arm and a leg to be with you. But you must wait patiently on God's perfect timing. He will bring the perfect man into your life. Yes, Andrea. Even a skiidoo jacket wearing guy who goes hunting on the weekends. You will make a WONDERFUL nurse. Song to describe you: "Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from the movie "Cinderella", since you remind me so much of a Disney princess =)

10. Courtney

From the day I saw you with your brown Joe Fresh canvas messenger bag, I knew we were going to be friends. I'd see you a lot initially in class, I never knew your name but I always wanted to get to know you. We always had the same taste in outfits and when you added me to facebook, I discovered we also had the same taste in movies and music as well. You are so fun to be around. I also 100% admire how you hate to gossip and say nasty things about someone else. You see the best in people, which will take you a long way in life. You are determined and intelligent and stand firm to your beliefs and opinions. You are incredibly optimistic and a breath of fresh air when I'm feeling down. You are a hard person not to like. Song to describe you: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," by Cindy Lauper.

11. Rochelle

Beautiful, determined and selfless. That is what you are. One of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met. You do so much for others without expecting anything in return and I have so much respect for you. You are a diva. You have soul, charisma, and integrity. You have a lot of potential to do amazing and wonderful things with your life. Trust in God 100% and He will lead the way. Everyone who you meet is struck by your grace and humility. Keep it up, Girl. You are amazing. Song to describe you: "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Ray.

12. Asfa

Diva, diva, DIVA! You are AWESOME! You are so groovy and confident and I feel like I am on "happy drugs" when we're together. You have so much attitude, but in a good way. You are accepting of all and what I admire the most is that you are so strong in your opinions and beliefs and refuse to change for anyone. Keep it that way, Sista! I love your all-girl dance parties and that you can have a ton of fun without drinking a drop of alcohol. You are jazzy and unique and I am so proud to say that I am friends with you. Definitely the coolest cat on the block! Song to describe you: "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, because I'm ALWAYS having a good time with you =)

13. Stacey

I aspire to be like you. You are so outgoing and so popular with everyone. You accept everyone regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation but at the same time, you stand firm in your Christian beliefs. You know EXACTLY how to have fun without needing anything artificial in your system. You have so much charisma and consistently radiate positivity to everyone you surround. I love spending time you with. You never gossip or say unkind words about anyone. Please don't change, Stacey! Song to describe you: "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga.

14. Carmichael

Another diva, diva, DIVA! You know exactly who you are, girl, and you aren't going to change for anyone. Way to be, Girl! You exude so much confidence and you encourage others to have confidence in themselves. You see the good in people and you refuse to surround yourself with people who will bring you down. You are wise beyond your years and I look up to you like an older sister. I have a lot of respect for you. Song to describe you: "Brown Skin" by India Arie.

God Bless my friends =)

1 comment:

Opinions?