Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Born this way.

After watching tonight's Glee's episode, I feel I need to come out and embrace my insecurities. Cheesy as it sounds, everyone needs to do a little self-loving. God made you perfect as you are and you should never change for anyone. Love yourself and embrace that you were "born this way".

When I tell people my testimony of how I grew up and came to know God, people are shocked. They are shocked to learn all the baggage I've carried around, all the insecurities I've had. But I had to come to the realization that God made me this way for a reason. I was fearfully and wonderfully made.

I used to hold onto these insecurities:



But because of God's grace and mercy...



...No matter what anyone says.

I feel a testimony blog coming on real soon but I can't say when. You'll just have to keep reading to see.

Love yourself for who you are. God makes NO mistakes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?