Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bonjour!

Hello Everyone

So the past few days I have been super busy studying for a pediatrics exam which I had today. I studied immensely, but I studied the wrong way, if that makes sense without going into details. I don't know what to make of it. It was a trickster.

Oh well, it certainly gave me the wake up call telling me I have to cut the slack and get down to business. I haven't done much since before last week when I started studying. The first weekend of school, I went out to a mixer. The second weekend of school, I went to my cousin's weekend. Only the past two weekend have I actually tried to make a decent effort in doing school stuff.

Anywhoo, 'nuff about school because it depresses me. I missed the last episode of Glee and a Disney movie night at Grant's last night because I had to freakin' study.

Sooooooooo

What Am I wearing today, right?
That's right!
I am wearing a very Parisan, artist-inspired outfit.
It's what I call one of my study outfits.

Very relaxed and comfortable.








Sweater: Sirens
Striped Tee: Gift (from Bluenotes)
Scarf: Gift (Matty got it in Poland!)
Jeans: Brody brand fr. Bootlegger
MJ Flats: Spring

Loveee.

The sweater-weather has officially started! :)

There will be more sweater-incorperated outfits in the future.

Now, off to clean my room and write a paper, I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?