Friday, October 8, 2010

A few things...

So, I am going to have a very busy next few days.
I am currently working on a 10 page paper due one week from yesterday.
Also, I have to prepare to teach a seminar to my class on Spirituality in Mental Health. On top of that, I have a mental health exam one week from this upcomming Wednesday. They should have never called it Midterm "Break". Honestly, what kind of break is this??
I don't think I've actually HAD a "break" since my second year of university, while I was still in general studies.

I also had a semi-break in my winter semester of second year. But basically that whole semester was a break for me.

I am looking forward to Halloween so much. Matthew and I were supposed to have a party at his place, but it's not going down now because his roomate had a party and almost burned the place down last weekend. So, Matt had to put his foot down and basically say, no parties. Not sure where we are going now, or what we're doing, as long as it's fun and Halloween-ish.

I have to start making my costume prettttyy soon.



haha :)

So, I still have not been to the new American Apparel yet here in town. Am I crazy.? I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask for a big dirty gift certificate from there for Christmas, because I honest to goodness LOVE that store. So much retro inspiration.

Speaking of retro, I'm convincing the nursing society to have a neon 80's mixer after exams. I think it's going ahead, and I think I might scream. Just a bittt *cough* alot.



I would so do this.



Ohhh HAAAAAYYY!

I would be in my Glee.

Speaking of Glee. I am an episode behind. Gotta watch that before Tuesday!!

So, I have not dressed yet, therefore, I do not have an outfit to show off for today. However, I do have my outfit from yesterday. It reminds me of the time I played Mimi in the musical "Rent". Ahh, nostalgia :)



Awww, me and Ange'

Well, yes, my outfit from yesterday was a little more "hard core" than my usual style. But I received lots of compliments.





Jacket: Sirens
Green Top: Winners
Necklace: Smart Set
Jeggings: Sirens


I also paired it up with my lovely jazz flats and this makeup I got from Faces Cosmetics in Toronto:




Loves fashion, I do!

Okay, back to academia-land I go.
Ciao
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you played Mimi in Rent!
    I LOVE Rent! and Mimi has the best parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup sure did.
    And she is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions?