Saturday, October 16, 2010

Harem Pants

So I ordered these thing called "harem pants" off gojane.com. I want people's honest opinion. I think they could be dressed up or down. They remind me of something that Aladdin would wear, but yet, I love them.




These are the ones.

I figure I could dress them down and wear them to the gym.

Or, I could dress them up and wear them to school, at a club or party. Some ideas:






To a party / club:



Love :)

Except this is a HUGE no:



Looks like they have a "weight" of something unintentional down there. Like somene didn't make it to the bathroom in time. It's gross, I know. But that's honestly what it looks like.. People should be ashamed of themselves for wearing THAT!

Anyway, I love MY harem pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?