Monday, October 18, 2010

fall-ow me!

So I am super happy.
For two reasons:
1. I got out of clinical early today (12pm instead of 4pm)
2. My shipment arrived today from gojane.com with my new year's eve dress and harem pants I discussed yesterday :)

Very fab. Very impressed.

So, I'm really loving the equestrian look right now.
Here's a taste of what I wore today:






Top: Bootlegger
Earrings: Icing by Claire's
Pants: Zara
Boots: Suzy Shier

Also, cut my sweater I got in Disneyland Paris when I was like 10 to make it fashionable. Luckily, it was the style to wear things overly baggy back then. And it's more stylish to wear things more form fitted now to a degree.

Yayy:


In other news (speaking of childhood and Disney), I bought Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition on DVD and Blu-Ray :) That is my favorite movie of all time and I'm probably like the only one I know who didn't own it on VHS as a child. So now, it's mine forever and ever. And I'll definitely show it to my kids, when I have them, one of these days (in the farrrr off furture).



Yayy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?