Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A cheeseburger with extra pickles, a few fries to pick at and a coke



Yes, McD's at 11:28. And yes, EXTRA pickles. I have never craved pickles in my life, but now I want them. Thinly sliced and piled high under my burger patty, slathered in a mix of ketchup and mustard. I am soo hungry for it.

And a happy meal, because a regular meal at this hour would give me gut rot. Not that a happy meal wouldn't, but the effect would be less intense by far.

Speaking of burgers and food.
The cutest things did I see today at Claire's. Earrings made of clay to look like tiny pieces of food. I swear to you, mini pink donuts with glittery frosting and tiny purple sprinkles, coffee cups, BURGERS, hot dogs (danggg, they were cute), potato chips, cupcakes, and even pb & j sandwiches!!

I have to have them. I think Santa Clause is going to hear about this on my Christmas list this year. Ohhhh yes indeed.

I already have oreo cookie earrings I ordered online to go with my costume. But I didn't realise you could buy alot of this "food jewelery" in a store nearby.

Jeez Louise.

I now go back to finishing my pathetic paper as visions of pickle-loaded cheeseburgers-followed-by-a-refreshing-gulp-of-coke-to-chase-it-down dance in my head.

So longgg.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?