Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Randommmness before Glee

So I have given up all motivation to do anything for the next hour and fifteen minutes because my favorite show in the whole wide world comes on at 9:30. Rocky Horror. Ohh please, you shouldn't have! I am PSSSYCCCCHHHEEDD!

So I haven't done an outfit blog because I've been enjoying my collegehood and I've been sick, if you have read my last two entries. One being self-inflicted, the second as a result of some idiopathic problem I've been having since the start of the semester. Whatever. I do not want to be negative because - GLEEE is coming on.

But first, an outfit recap. I'm not going to post my outfit from Andi's pink and black party Saturday night, because likely, you have me on facebook, so if you really care, go check it out. But, I'll post what I wore last Thursday. Friday's outfit was business casual since I had a presentation. Nothin' spesh.

Here she goes:




Dress (as top): Urban Planet
Skirt: Dynamite
Tights: Old Navy
Shrug: Sirens

Right now, I'm loving the dance-class inspired look. Fitted undergarments loose cotton clothing "thrown on" over. I wish to God I could find my old black leg warmers from years ago when I was a wee little dancer.

This stuff is gorgeous:







I want an authentic pair of leather ballet slippers that look enough like the real thing, but are safe to wear outside. I want thin, pastel colored wraparound and baggy sweaters. I want airy, paper thin skirts that make you feel angelic and dainty.

loveeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?