Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stamp once for Britney, and twice for Beyonce..

I tried studying pediatrics. Failed attempt. I don't know why I am unable to retain any information. This semester is brutal for the work load, but it's sooo boring. I need to keep on my toes. I'd rather be complaining now about how it's boring rather than complaining about pulling an all-nighter for an exam.

So, outfit of the day:




Romper: Winner's
Flyaway: Envy
Tights: Icing by Claire's
Earrings: Icing by Claire's
Scarf: Urban Planet
Short boots: Sirens (in Niagara Falls)
Purse: H&M


So, I am rediculous I know, but I have my New Year's Eve outfit picked ALREADY.
I really want to order this dress online from Gojane.com. Everything there is really good quality, really trendy, and uber cheap. So worth while. It's best to order things with a group of girls so shipping costs are alot cheaper.

Here she is:

I really want an emerald dress this year. With red pumps :)
So inspired by the Wizard of Oz / Wicked / The Wiz. This has to be done!







Only 50 dolla' roos plus shipping. GUURRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Yup, I like it very much.

These are red pumps I already own which I bought last Christmas:



And I was thinking, my, wouldn't that just look lovely now with a pair of red and green earrings. And I just happened to glance at my tangled mess of earrings. Low and behold, I found a perfect pair of red and green beaded hoops :)




Excited!!

I'm thinking a deep emerald smokey eye and red, red lips. Sexy sexy.
I got myself some inspiration makeup looks too:






I still have to get through this semester first. And Halloween. Gotta
get on that.

Okay, I'm out for the night.

Peace in the middle East <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?