Saturday, September 4, 2010

Late night chatter through a styrofoam cup.

I am IN love with this new mascara. It's Covergirl's new "LastBlast Fushion". I adored LashBlast for the longest time in its bright orange chunky tube, but now I can enjoy the wonder of intense lash volume and thickness (as was achieved through LashBlast) AS WELL as electrifying lash lengthes in a fun purple tube. I actually feel confident enough to go out the door without any liner or shadow with only this on and it does amazing things to my eyes.





I am wearing this always and forever.
LOVE!

Also, oh so random, but I blogged a couple days ago about how I was obsessed with the female fashion in "Step Up 3D". WELL, I ended up being able to find pictures of the exact outfits after much research. Boo yeah!

On Camille's (played by Alyson Stoner) character:





-Light purple loose fitted sweatshirt
-Turquoise tank
-Flouncy knee length ballet-style light pink printed skirt
-grey leggings
-striped socks
-grey Converse sneakers

On Natalie's (played by Sharni Vinson) character:



-grey flyaway sweater
-fitted cropped fushia cardigan
-oversized fushia and green fringed scarf
-grey tank
-faded skinny jeans with hole
short grey suade boots

Love eeett!

Also, bought a new sweater today. 'Tis the season for warm, wooly sweaters. My problem is that I want them all in bright colors of the rainbow but the stores only carry them in neutral colors, like brown, black, grey, white, cream and such. The only bright color I have seen is red, which I found at Old Navy. My bestie is going to hook me up with a discount there as she holds Assistant Manager position over there. Hello deals!



I love oversized, chunky sweaters.

For some reason, I'm really liking the fur vest trend too. It's pretty random. I also don't like every fur vest I see because alot of them look cheap. But this Old Navy one is pretty cute if I should say :)



This trend is a little bit risque, so I may wait a while before I try it. Maybe they will be cheaper as the season prgresses. I don't want to wait too late though, because everyone will be wearing it then!

Anyway, must be off for the night. I have orrientation volunteer training for my uni's orrientation starting Monday for the new youngens. I remember being that clueless four years ago. Wow. Was it that long ago?

I am old.

Okay, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?