Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hurricanes Are A Pain

So,

Long time, no post. School has been retarded. This weekend, I attended my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful. Made me cry and everything. I began to realise how fast we're all growing up. I remember sleepovers at Candice's, watching Disney movie after Disney movie and us growing up together, her giving me dating advice since I never had an older sister to do that. And now she is, my beautiful cousin, all grown up and gettin' hitched! I'm such a sap.

However, I can say that it won't be long before I'm in the same shoes as Candice because.. I caught the bouquet!!

You know, the old tradition where the girl who catches the bride's bouquet at the wedding is the next in line to get married. Yup, apparently I'm next if the superstition is true. It won't be any time before 2012, because I need to graduate and get a job. Weddings are not cheap, and I want a GOOD wedding. Not one of those tacky ones where you have the reception at the town hall with cold plates, and have tacky dollar store crepe streamers and bells. Ughh. And I want a nice Honeymoon, too. Like Paris. :)

Yup, need money for that.

I need to do another fashion blog. It will come soon, I promise.

Most of what I have been wearing are things you have seen in my previous blogs.

However, I will show a pic of the outfit I wore to the wedding this weekend:



Dress: Forever 21
Earrings: Joe Fresh
Necklace: Grandmother
Shoes: Aldo


That's me and my handsome boyfriend. :)

In other news, we had a hurricane yesterday. A big hurricane which wrecked out basement completely. About a foot and a half of water down there. And our dryer is broke :( And my mom is out of town. Luckily Matthew was around to help out. Our friend Nicole drove us to Home Depot to buy an uber expensive dehumidifier.
It's such a mess down there:







Such a state.

Gotta go study..bye-hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?