Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lazy Days



I have been officially out of school for 20 days now, and I have been feeling very unproductive. I had a huge list which I made up prior to finishing my last exam of everything I wanted to accomplish for the weeks I had off. I, unfortunately, have not been the most productive. At the same time, I feel that it is good sometimes to sit around and do nothing, considering how manic I was this semester. I felt like I never stopped. I have also been catching up a lot with my friends, something I NEVER get to do while I'm in school, unless with nursing friends. I spent last Saturday night watching Toy Story 3 with 3 girls I've grown up with since before Kindergarten. It was so nice to catch up and cherish the free time I currently have since I know the busyness is coming for me again starting next week.

I think it's okay to kick my feet up sometimes and do absolutely nothing. I love the luxury of getting up anytime I want, without feeling the need to set an alarm in the morning. I love going to bed whenever because I don't have to get up early.

This has been the theme song of my life for the past three weeks (minus the "hands down my pants" and "sex with a girl" part... awkward!) :

The Lazy Song

Bruno Mars is awesome.

My only "things to do" this week are to get ready for my birthday party on Saturday night. I cannot believe it. I will be 23 in less than a week.

I'm so pumped for my party. It is going to be so much fun! Words cannot express how much I love dressing up in silly clothes, listening and dancing to crazy retro music, and being with all my favorite people in the world.

I'm going to treasure these lazy and mindless moments. They never last long =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?