Sunday, May 8, 2011

23 years and I'm still kickin'!




Wow, I feel old today.
23 years is really something. Could I have pictured myself this way at say, 7 years old, how my life would look at 23? I remember a time when I thought 20 was super old. I thought I would have kids and be married by then. Definitely not. But I am happy with where I am in life right now. I don't think I'd have it any other way!

My party last night was the bomb.com. I had a TON of fun and all my favorite people showed up. It was a non-stop night of dancing, great food and great people to share it with! I'll be posting pictures very, very soon!

Also, today is a very special day for my Momma.I wouldn't be celebrating today if it wasn't for her! I was born on Mother's Day of 1988 and every 5 or 6 years, my mom and I have the priveledge of celebrating Mother's Day and my birthday together.. Love you, Momma!



Happy Mother's Day to all you special Mommas out there :)

I can't wait to spend the rest of today with my mom, boyfriend and brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?