Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dating again?



I just ended a relationship and I've had a few offers for dates almost immediately after. But, I'm holding back. Why? Because I need time for me. I need to rediscover who I am again, and doing that while in a relationship can be difficult.

Also, while this may sound weird, I don't want to date around. I want to wait on God's perfect timing for someone who is absolutely perfect for me.

I made the huge mistakes of doing things on my own timing, and that ended in disaster and heartache.

I just want to be friends with people and get to know them for who they are. I'll know when God wants me to take "just friends" to the next level.

I think the biggest thing for me is just to follow God. Do what I feel He wants me to do and be who He wants me to be and all the rest will fall into place.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things will be added on to you." - Matthew 6:33

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?