Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a week. Finally over

One stressful week is finally over with.

I finished my careplan and prep forms.
Passed my lab exam.
Did well on my med surge exam.

And tonight, I sung my little heart out at karaoke, something I've never said I'd do.
I had a ball. I made my friend cry. I had a boy come up and tell me he wanted to
marry me so I could sing to him every night. LOL.

I big self-esteem boost was exactly what I needed.
I also have developed a dislike for getting drunk. I don't mind the casual drink,
but getting smashed really makes me sick and feel stupid. I can also just have just
as much fun, if not more, sober.

I feel really good about things in my life.

I have a new job for the summer, and my plan of action is to save up and make a trip
to Vancouver in August. I need to get off the island. I just have this ultra-strong
desire to go to the farthest end of the country from here.

I want to take piano lessons.
I know a little bit, but I want to be able to play and sing at the same time.

I have been very inspired by this lady Bianca Juarez. She is "BiancaFlower" on youtube.


She is probably one of the most influential Christian role models I've seen. I aspire to be like her :)



Yeah, the whole Christian thing.
Trying to get up on that.
I've slipped up alot in the past couple years, progressively getting worse, and I've
come to a point in my life where the I really need to make my mind up about how I'm
going to life. Whether it be for the lord or not. And if so, I want it to be all or nothing. Not half in the bag, like before.

I am going to use this summer to reflect. Part of the reason why I'm taking a trip.
I need to figure out who I am and what is it that I really want and need to do with
my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?