Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashionnnn

So, as I'm hoping this blog will bring sunshine, blue skies and flowers, I will do a list of this spring / summer season's hottest trends.

1. FLoral Trend:



This is why I "enjoy being a girl". You get to wear fun, pretty prints like this :)


2. Nautical trend:




This can be done tastefully, without looking like a sailor costume


3. Socks with shoes





This includes sandals. There, I said it, socks with sandals. Cool sandals, that is. You wouldn't dare go out in socks and flip flops!)

4. Broques



Last summer, jazz flats were the "safe" introduction to these swanky vintage vibe shoes, and now they are in full force everywhere!

5. Lady-like structured bags:


Say goodbye to the hobo bag!

6. Wooden and clog sandals






7. Tropical Makeup Shades:


These became very popular in the fall and are a hit again for the summer. Tortoise-shell frame prints are very in for summer.
Bright shadow, thin black liner on top lips, matte face, bold lips to compliment eyes

8. Nerdy glasses:



9. Funky colored / printed platforms


Think Rihanna in her new "S&M" video

*Last but not least, my two favorite fashion inspirations especially for this upcomming spring season:

Katy Perry and Rachel from "Glee"! :)

Katy:






Rachel:





Enough for me. Back to the books I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?