Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mind like a Sith..

So, a couple of memorable things happened this week which are near and dear to my heart:

1. March 8th, is National Endometriosis Awareness Day.



It's shocking and unbelievable how many women suffer in this disease in secret because they are too embarrassed by the type of pain and symptoms which prohibit them from living a normal life.

As a health care professional AND as one who personally suffers from endometriosis, I completely advocate to support and try to eradicate this terrible disease.

2. Happy birthday Barbie! My best childhood friend. She turned 52 yesterday, March 9th. Who was your favorite Barbie?



Mine was 'Baywatch Barbie' :)


So I've had an overall lame day today, but without going into details, it wasn't the worst of the worse and I anticipate good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?