Sunday, November 6, 2011

Finally, I've posted!!

So, I haven't been blogging in a long, long time. I really apologize. There's been a lot going on. I've been busy / doing a lot of reflecting. I will write on that later, but tonight I want to just have a light, happy journal about fashion. I love, love fall fashion. I'll give you a small showing of everything that I've been wearing the past week :)

All thanks to polyvore.com for helping me replicate my outfits!

First of all, Halloween Weekend.I had a BLAST Halloween weekend! My costume came out beautifully. I really felt like the "belle of the ball" :)





This is what I used:



Monday's outfit (Actual Halloween):



Tuesday's Outfit (I had a presentation):



Wednesday's Outfit - I went to see "Footloose" the night before, so cowboy boots were a must the day after!:



Thursday's outfit - This would work as a great date outfit ;):



Friday's outfit:



Saturday's outfit:



Sunday's outfit:



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?