Sunday, November 13, 2011

If God can bring you to it, He can bring you through it...

This is turning out to be the hardest year ever emotionally in my entire life. I have been let down so many times and have seen and suffered huge losses. Monday, I found out that my grandfather of 89 years had passed away. I know that he is in a better place and that it was simply "his time". My biggest regret is not getting the chance to see him right before he died. The last time I had visited him in England was the year 2007. Since then, he had developed dementia, so I'm unsure if he would have remembered me even if I had saw him more recently. I'll always remember my grandfather to be a happy and positive person with an unforgettable cheerful smile. His smile will forever stay in my heart. Grandpa always encouraged me to follow my dreams and would be the one to cheer me up the fastest when I was sad. "Have no fear, Granddad is always here". I have no fears, Grandpa's spirit is with me always and will give me the confidence to persevere and do the things he knows I'm capable of. I love you and miss you, Grandpa, always and forever.

Every time I see a bumble bee from now on, I will think of Grandpa as we used to call him "Grandpa Bee". A bright and buzzing bumble bee that works hard in life. That is exactly who my Grandpa was.



My best friend sent me this song after I told her about my grandfather's passing. Natasha always knows what will cheer me up and knew exactly how this song would bring me hope and encouragement for the future. Though these days may seem grey and gloomy, the light is at the end of the tunnel and I know that God will use these experiences to make me stronger.

3 comments:

Opinions?