Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!

Hey all!
I am so intermittent with my posts lately. Pretty much because this semester has been super duper busy. I've had alot going on personally too, which it starting to come to a halt, thank you Lord. I've done well despite everything. Finishing my last year of nursing with all super high marks. I'm owing it all to my great and mighty God who's given me all the strength in the world to persevere and pull through. I have one exam this semester and I plan on giving it my all. So, you probably won't hear from me until after the 8th of December.

I am excited of what is to come and of course I have Christmas to look forward to! Only 24 days left, according to the "Christmas Countdown" app on my iphone.

I managed to make it out to the Santa Clause parade our city puts off every year. In the past few years, I haven't been able to make it due to exams and whatnot. But since I only have one final this year and also as this may be the last year I'll be spending in my hometown in a while, I figured I'd get out and see it for that early nostalgic-feeling of Christmas. From the time I was 11 to 18, I've either been a dancer or a cheerleader in the parade. This was the first time since I was a child that I was a spectator in the parade. While it was freeeezzzinggg cold outside, it was a clear, bright and sunny day. Perfect for a Christmas parade.

Right before the start of the parade. I am silly (and frozen to death!)


Sensible one. Trying hard to keep my teeth from chattering. Brrr, brrr!


Me & Stink


Start of the Downtown Christmas Parade!


My old cheerleading squat from High School! (One of my best friends, Julia, is the coach)




My old dance group! What a creative idea :)




Parade is done, so now it's time to thaw off with a nice Candy Cane Hot Chocolate (Compliments of Second Cup! It's so pretty, I hardly wanted to drink it!)


Hope you all have a great start to the Christmas season! You will all hear from me in a week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?