Sunday, October 16, 2011

To get through the raindrops, sometimes you just gotta dance in the rain...

I've been very slow on the blogging this semester. I greatly apologize. It's been one of those weeks. I had a very good family friend pass away this week, leaving behind a wife and three kids. It's so hard to see them go through this. I've been friends with the oldest daughter since we were toddlers and Julia's dad, Tim was like an uncle to me. He was such a charasmatic person and did so much for his family and the community. He will be greatly missed. I can only pray now for God to give strength and peace <3

I heard this beautiful song originally on Glee, but these past couple weeks I heard it again on youtube. It's called "Look to You" by the band, Selah. The main singer, Amy, gives a mini testimony of why the song is so inspirational for her. Even though the reason why SHE feels connected to the song and the reason why I feel connected to the song are completely different, it still is s significant reflection of how even though life can bring us pain, insecurity, uncertainty, and grief, God is the stronghold through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?