Saturday, November 27, 2010

He's got those lips like sugar canes, good things come to ones who wait..

So this is a tottally random journal andd an excuse to not study, but since I love Christina Aguilera (yes, her and the Spice Girls are the only 90's pop icons I will love forever.. okay, and well Aqua, too), I watched her "Candyman" video from like four years ago and saw a cute little outfit she was wearing in it that I realllyyyyyy want to copy...








I have all the pieces to this outfit, so next week (hopefully), I will conder (sp?)up
the time to do it. I LOVEEE this oh so much.

Oh oh oh! I also bought the cutest CUPCAKE earrings today! CUPCAKES!! If you know me well enough, I have a slight obsession with them. And well anything that resembles cute food intertwined with fashion.



And they simply darling???!! And pictures don't even do them justice. They are gold and white frosted bejeweled cuties. And better yet, they were from WAL MART. I mean, like seriously. WALLY MAR. They came in a set of three earrings for only 8 dolleroos. Retarded. There was the cupcake ones, little itty bitty gold bows, and teeny tiny pearls. Loverly.

Time for my skype date with the bestie.

Happy Holidays and studying everyone :)
27 days until Christmas!
Ain't-a-that craaaazy!?
: )

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the outfit?!? I have been looking for something like this forever!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions?