Saturday, November 13, 2010

Semester's Almost Over

Thank God for that!

This has been the fastest semester in my opinion. I also think this is the best semester for me, academically, but we'll see when I get my final marks back, haha.

I know I haven't done a fashion / outfit blog in a long long time, but it's simply because I have been superrrrr busy. As soon as I get a chance (which could be as early as next Friday), I am doing one.

It won't be long now, and Christmas will be here! So hard to believe. I feel it was only yesterday I was celebrating New Year's. Days simply seem to have flown by ever so quick in 2010. I guess you just have to make the most of it while you can.

I ordered a nice early Christmas gift of online shopping for me, which is due to arrive very shortly. I think I spend about 200 dollars between American Apparel, Forever 21, and WeLoveColors. I'm still looking for some short (mid-calf length), flat, white lace up boots. I think they look so elegant, and of course vintage.




I'm really loving the old school girl look. Knee socks, either oxford or short lace up boots, cardigans, blouses, pressed pants, blazers, belted dresses...




I really hope I feel better soon. All semester long I've been having what they thought was kidney infections, is now cystitis for some idiopathic reason. I had to go get blood work done and the doctor said depending on my results, I may need to have an ultrasound or MRI done. It's been very debilitating. I am always sick to my stomach and I can't eat or drink certain foods anymore, because it irritates my bladder and makes me nauseous with pain.

I can't drink wine (any alcohol what-so-ever), pop, spicy foods, juice (too acidic), and even berries.

I don't like this too much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?