Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things on my mind...

My brain is a random pan of scrambled eggs right now. I am thinking a million and one things at once.

1. OMG. "Inception," the movie, was THE BOMB.com. I just saw it twice and could actually go again.
2. The photo shoot with Kaleigh today went swell. I really belong in the 80's (or any decade that happened in the past). We did a retro 80's shoot with colored candy, balloons, rainbow leg warmers, and crazy makeup. I was in my glee.
3. I really want to throw a disco roller skate party. That is IF my hometown was cool enough to have a disco roller rink. Not to mention if people were cool enough to own retro roller skates.




Ohhhh yeaaaahhh :)

4. I really want a pair of retro roller skates. It would be such a great form of exercise. I used to roller blade back in the day, so I'm sure I've still got skill. I never ever learned how to correctly ride a bike, so I guess this would be the next best thing. It would make travelling alot more efficient and I would be burning calories :) Maybe Santa clause is going to have to get wind of this desire I have for retro roller skates. Please, Santa. A pair of retro roller skates would be just devine. All I ask is for a simple pair. White boots, but with hot pink wheels.
5. I also love ice skating. I need a new pair of ice skates, too. I'm currently looking for a pair now in pink. I wonder do they sell pink skates in adult sizes?
6. I leave for Toronto with my best friend in T-minus FOUR days. I am pumped. I am seeing Michael Buble, and going shopping lots and visiting all the fun tourist-y sites, and watching Step Up 3D at an IMAX, possibly seeing "Inception" for a THIRD time as well as a musical
7. My boyfriend can be annoying sometimes. He picks at me for tres stupide things sometimes. He needs to chill out.
8. I like making him feel guilty about the fact stated above. I am very effective at doing this. Sometimes men really need a good kick to put them in reality check.
9. I am going back to working out. I feel good about this.
10. I wish I had enough patience to record videos all day and become a youtube partner. But alas, I do not have patience for this, and often, I do not have the time. Hence, I will never become a youtube parter.
11. I want to finish reading the book "Confident Woman" tonight this weekend, so I can start reading "A Year of Living Biblically" on the plane Monday.
12. I need to start looking into piano teachers for the fall
13. I can not think of anything else I have been recently thinking of

I am going now to work out again.

So long, farewell,
Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?