Thursday, August 26, 2010

Biracial? Triracial?

Strangeflower58 just in finishing her nocturnal duties at night owl.

So, I've been exploring into my family tree and my ethnic heritage.
For those of you who haven't figured out, I am multiracial. I used to only consider myself biracial, but it turns out there's more color going on in my DNA then just black and white. My Dad has bit of Jew or Middle Eastern in him (we aren't really sure if it's one or the other).

To make it simple, I have constructed a chart of my genetic breakdown:




This is what I do in my spare time.

I also, out of curiousity, researched the "Urban Dictionary" meaning of my name. I will simply state the definition and leave my name out, as it is a very unique name and I do NOT want stalkers.

Urban Dictionary definition:

1. "A slobbish nobody that dresses badly. Woolen socks with sandals are a must. __________'s don't wash their hair and often look like they are 80 years older than they actually are. Be sure to be careful when talking to ______ as you may often get a Lord of the Rings or Macintosh related lecture. Bad Nose! Not the most intelligent of creatures. May try to latch onto you and try and be your friend.

She's such a/an _________, i mean LOOK at those socks and sandals!"


2. "Loves knitted socks and sandals, preferably together. Whole wardrobe consists of clothes from Savers. Strange face, big nose. Loves LoTR and anything Macintosh related. A bit of a mooch and loves to attach to unknowing victims. Once attached hard to hide from. Watch out for the awkward silences when an ________ appears.....be careful as when having private discussions ________'s are lurking around every corner.

Quick, hide it's the _______ mooch.

Like, OH MY GOD, she is SUCH a/an _________!"



Okay, socks and sandals are SOOO in again, people. Honestly.

Hahahaha. I died when I read this.

I'm going to sleep, but a heads up. I WILL be doing a back-to-school haul blog tommorow, pictures included :)

Strangeflower58 calls it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?