Friday, February 3, 2012

What Next? Part 3

So, I return with the third part of my story. Anyway, all last semester, I dealt with my pain in such as horrible way. Then, towards the end of the semester, early November, my grandfather passed away. I think that was the catalyst to really make me crumble. The only person I felt I could really go to in the midst of my emotional mess, was Matt.

I was a complete and utter emotional wreck. I took Matthew back a month before Christmas. Things were fine, and still are fine, but I feel helpless still.

I think I've completely lost my mind and respect from everyone. I'm so confused. I lack so much trust. I have so much insecurity than anyone will ever want me for a relationship in every sense of the word.

I don't feel pretty or smart or valuable.

I'm waiting for some Godly intervention to help me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?