Monday, September 12, 2011

A time to heal.

I haven't had much time to elaborate on what's been going on, but there has been so much in the past month to wrap my mind around, it's going to take awhile before I finally sit down and type everything.

I've been filled with so much joy and then so much pain.

I've been put through so many tests. I've won challenges and I've miserably failed trials.

The first step is being honest with myself. Healing will take time and patience.

But I am so lucky I have been blessed with a wonderful set of supportive friends who are willing to be there for me during this time.

I heard this song while vacationing in Vancouver and suddenly the words have such meaning in my life. While there is so much going on, I have to look at what I am blessed with. It surely surpasses the hurt.

"What if your blessings come from teardrops.." exactly how I feel right now.




I know it will take some time, but God will bring me through this and I know I'll come out a stronger person in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?