Sunday, September 18, 2011

Autumn is here!!



Although the official start date of autumn isn't until September 23rd, it definitely feels like autumn where I live! Although it can be a very hectic academic semester, autumn is my favorite season by far! I have so much to look forward to this season:

1. Pumpkin Carving



2. Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks... yuummmm-meeee!



3. Fire-y leaves



4. The start of turkey dinners =)



5. HALLOWEEN!



I love Halloween. It's so fun to dress up! My brother and I are having another big Halloween party like last year. His birthday falls on October 25th, so we combine both his birthday and Halloween and invite both groups of our friends so an extra fun night! Last year was a hugeeeee hit, so we're planning to go ahead with one again. Soooo soo excited!







And now, my costume for THIS year! I honestly planned on making my costume again this year, I really did, as I've done in past years. But looking at how hectic I knew my schedule would be, I decided I just would not have the time. I ended up buying a costume online and I am ever so happy. This year, I am planning to be.....












BELLE from Beauty and The beast, my all-time favorite movie!!!! Soo happy. I have been obsessed with Belle ever since I was a little girl and have even been told by people that I sound like Belle when I sing (I guess the mezzo-soprano tones?). So Belle is who I will be. I looked through a lot of costumes, and let me tell you, I was disgusted. I hate how common childhood character costumes have been transformed into skanky, chauvinistic outfits for adult costumes. I came across this because while it's still very cute, it impersonates Belle completely. As far as I remember, all of the Disney princesses (except Ariel and Jasmine) were fully covered! I will be so happy to wear this costume, you have NO idea! Pictures will be posted, for sure!

Anyway, I love Autumn! <3

Enjoy your Sunday. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?