Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween is coming!




I am super excited for Halloween. It's so fun to dress up, pretend to be scary (if that's your thing), eat copious amounts of candy, and have a laugh!

PHOTO QUIZ!:

1. Favorite Halloween Movie

I will split this into two categories: my favorite childhood Halloween movie and my favorite adult / teen Halloween movie

Childhood


Adult / Teen


2. What did you dress up as the last year you trick-or-treated?

Tacky 80's girl - Myself and Adrienne were bored on Halloween night in 12th grade and decided to just throw on the tackiest clothes and makeup we could find and go out as 80's girls!



3. Favorite Halloween Costume you have worn

I was Cleopatra for Halloween in 5th grade and I loveeeeeedddddddd my costume!


4. What are you going to be this year for Halloween?

"Tale as old as time, true as it can be..."


5. Favorite Halloween candy?

I have a couple favorites:



6. Least favorite costume

I was forced to dress as this one year:


7. Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?

I repeated two. I was a witch in both grade 3 and grade 7 and a black cat in grade 4 and grade 9.



8. Scariest costume?

WHATT was I thinking in 6th grade?


9. Now list all the costumes you ever been right up to now:

Age 4 - Bunny
Age 5 - Angel
Age 6 - Little Red Riding hood
Age 7 - Little Red Riding hood again!
Age 8 - Witch
Age 9- Black Cat
Age 10 - Cleopatra
Age 11 - Dead Cheerleader
Age 12 - Witch
Age 13 - Hippie
Age 14 - Black Cat
Age 15 - Cat woman
Age 16 - Flapper
Age 17 - Tacky 80's girl
Age 18 - I didn't dress up this year
Age 19 - Foxy Cleopatra (from "Austin Powers")
Age 20 - Gabriella from "High School Musical"
Age 21 - Jellyfish / Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz"
Age 22 - Oreo cookie / 80's aerobics girl
Age 23 - I will be Belle from "Beauty and the Beast"

Yay!I hope some others will attempt this too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?