Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where are you summer, why can't I find you?

I am very disappointed with the weather here where I live so far. We have had a total of THREE days where the weather has been over 15 degrees with drizzle and fog.
It is so depressing! I used to firmly believe that summer was my fsvorite holiday, but that is DEFINITELY not the case while living in the city that I do. I'm pretty sure that autumn will stand now as my favorite season. We do have BEAUTIFUL autumns here.

Call me crazy, but I've already been eye-ing some pieces / looks I have in mind that I want to wear for fall. I can't wait to go to BC and shop!







Cute colorful cardigans for layering.




I want a backpack like this SOOO bad :D



Brogues in every color!




I wish we had a REAL summer! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?