Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clothes clothes clothes

I am home sick today, so what do I do instead? Online window-shop? Why, of course!

So, I'm loving this whole polka-dotted, 50's school girl feel.

I ordered two dresses the other day from Mod Cloth, one for nursing charity ball, the other, possibly for my birthday in May.






I have never owned a yellow dress in all my life. But I love it oh so much. As for the polka-dotted asymmetrical one, I'm thinking of throwing a Polka-dot themed birthday party. I also was considering an 80's Prom Party too, which would be equally fun. I loveeeeed my vintage glam themed birthday party last year, but I can't repeat that again. I need to be original and come up with a new theme.



What fun we had, though!

I'm doing another vintage theme this weekend at "Relay for Life". We are "Blast Cancer to the Past" and everyone is dressing from a different decade.
I'm 50's. I'm looking for ideas so I can be cute and comfy at the same time, since I'll be marching around a track most of the night.

This inspired me:




Anyway, I'm going to get a shower and try and study.

Holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions?